Like any other casino game, online bingo is also a game of luck. It entirely depends on your luck to win or to lose. But as we can’t change our luck or destiny, we can surely strategise a few things to at least try to take a step ahead to winning. One needs to have a sense of good co-ordination between ears and eyes. You need to hear and look for numbers rapidly, so a good co-ordination is one key to success.
When playing the game you get a sheet which has total 90 numbers distributed in 6 cards. Each card is divided in 9 columns and 3 rows, thus making 27 spaces. No number is repeated in the cards. The game is to complete the pattern of the word BINGO written in each card by hearing the number and then co-ordinating it with the cards available.
The pattern of the word BINGO will be decided and announced in the beginning of the game, so you need to be very careful while filling up your cards. The pattern can be in any form, usually its in horizontal or vertical, but it can also be in U shape, t shape etc. The moment you get the decided pattern of BINGO, you need to declare it instantly. Next, comes the prizes and the goodies to your way.
So as we mentioned earlier that this is a game of luck, lets now note down some points which can provide some help to play your game better:
* While choosing the cards in online bingo, try to select those which help you to understand the letters and the numbers well.
* As we know, that chat room feature is quite popular in online bingo, look out for chat rooms which has less number of members. This increase the probability of winning the game.
* Also, an addition to the above point, look out for chat rooms which has fresher’s, so the advantage is that if you have played the game a couple of times before them, you can definitely play like a pro with them.
* Money or the amt you are willing to spend is also an important factor. Decide on loosing amount first before getting into the game.
* When playing online, you should prefer that the computer does all the listening and searching for you. This avoids confusion.
* To sum it up, believe on your destiny. Luck plays the game for you, you don’t.